Thank you for visiting the Happier store at www.behappier.com and choosing to be part of our community.
We value the trust you place in us. That's why we insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
We commit to protecting your privacy and hence our Personal Data handling practices are continually reviewed to ensure compliance with the applicable Privacy laws and regulations.
Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Website to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
What information do we collect?
We collect personal information that you provide to us such as name, address, contact information, registration password and security data, and payment information.
You can browse the Website without revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Website.
We obtain personal data about you from various sources. You may choose to provide personal data to us in a number of ways, such as by submitting contact information forms or requests for information or assistance. When you visit this website or our social media pages, we also collect certain information about your device or usage, your behavior on our Website by automated means, including using technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons.
We use this information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve our users. We also use this information to customize user experience and improve Happier.
- Contact details such as Name, email address, contact number, shipping address, country, date of birth, profile picture.
- Open data and public records such as information about YOU that is openly available on the internet
- Details such as Transaction amount, Bank Name, Card Type, Card number.
- Location details such as data we get about your location, IP address, logs, or from where you connect a computer to the internet.
- Technical details such as device information, location and network carrier when you use our mobile applications.
- Communications details such as the Metadata and other Personal Data we get from communications done through e-mails, SMS, instant messages and calls.
- Usage data details such as data about how you use our website or web-based properties, pages viewed, etc.
- We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services. These purposes include:
- To facilitate account creation and login process - If you choose to link your account with us to a third party account (such as your Google / Facebook / Instagram account), we use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and login process for the performance of the contract.
- To manage user accounts - We may use your information for the purposes of managing our account and keeping it in working order.
- We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- To provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the Happier Website
- To recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with Happier
- To communicate with you in relation to Happier via different channels (e.g., by phone, e-mail, chat).
- To display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you
- To post testimonials - We post testimonials that may contain personal information. Prior to posting a testimonial, we will obtain your consent to use your name and testimonial.
- To respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
- We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Services.
- For other Business Purposes - We may use your information for other Business Purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing and your experience. We may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymous form so that it is not associated with individual end users and does not include personal information. We will not use identifiable personal information without your consent.
We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates.
We may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
Happier never makes your personal details available to other companies for marketing purposes other than for the marketing of Happier branded products where you have requested us to do so. We (and our representatives) may hold your personal details for research purposes. We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others.
Retention and Disposal of Data
Our website is directed to be used by adults only. If you are not an adult, while you may look at our site, you should not make a purchase, register, or submit Personal Data to us. We or our associates /affiliates do not knowingly collect information from minors.
Text/SMS Message Consent And Opt-Out
If you choose, you can provide your mobile phone number to receive text message alerts from our stores or website to receive product and/or event information, tips or promotions. You agree that by providing your mobile phone number you expressly consent to receive automated marketing text messages from us to the mobile phone number provided. Consent is not required to purchase goods or services. Message and data rates will apply and you should check the rates of your mobile carrier.
You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us. You will then be removed from the marketing email list.
account or terminate your account, you can:
- Contact us using the contact information provided.
- Log into your account settings and update your user account.
- Upon your request to terminate your account, we will deactivate or delete your account and information from our active databases.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Services.
We have taken all care and precaution to try and provide accurate data and information. In the preparation of the content of this website, in particular to ensure that prices quoted are correct at time of publishing and all products have been fairly described. All prices are displayed inclusive of VAT. Services however are listed exclusively of service tax as rules for service tax vary with different services. Packaging may vary from that shown on the portal. The weights, dimensions and capacities given are approximate only. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on the website. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will accurately reflect the color of the product on delivery.
How We Store Your Personal Information
We may store Personal Information using our own secure on-site servers or other internally hosted technology. Your Personal Information may also be stored by third parties, via cloud services or other technology, with whom the Company has contracted, to support the Company's business operations.
These third parties do not use or have access to your Personal Information other than for cloud storage and retrieval, and the Company requires such parties to employ at least the same level of security that we use to protect your Personal Information.
Customer Comments and Content
If you post any comments or content on our Platform, you should be aware that any information you choose to provide there may be read, collected, or used by the third parties. We are not responsible for the information you choose to submit, and we cannot guarantee that third parties have not made copies of or will not use such information in any way.
Notification of Changes